Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a report on some belonging to the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good patenting an idea idea you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may now have a full line of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and https://onewleader.tumblr.com/post/183587461932/fall-inventions-made-even-cozier-by lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is departing from out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, how to patent an invention help to they participate in a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part become worse yourself as marketable maybe can.